If you have been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, then the Sunderland Personal Injury solicitors and lawyers are here to help and support you. We know what a stressful time it can be, in particular if you have received medical treatment or suffered financially.
With one quick phone call you can have a free consultation with us, and then choose to proceed with our no win no fee* approach to getting you the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Solicitors Sunderland – Why Us?
We take a friendly and ethical approach to all of our clients. We want you to get the best legal representation possible, but know that lawyers can have a reputation for not being straight-forward and easy people to talk to. That’s where we are different.
We are an approachable and plain-talking group of personal injury solicitors serving Sunderland who go the extra mile for our clients. When you call us we will tell you whether or not you can claim, and if you can will work as hard as possible to get you the justice and financial compensation that you deserve.
As no win no fee* solicitors serving Sunderland it means there are no financial risks for you in using our services, and you can have the peace of mind that you have an expert team fighting your corner.
We make the entire process quick and simple, from start to finish. Here’s how it works:
- Call us for a free consultation over the telephone
- We will assess your personal injury claim and tell you if you could get compensation
- We will also give you an estimate of how much compensation you could be due
- If you decide to work with us we will take care of paper work and the legal matters
- From time to time we might need to talk with you whilst we work hard in the background
- Once successful you will get compensation straight to your bank
- Our fees will be paid from an insurance scheme
It really is that simple. To get started just call us today or complete the injury claims form. If you then wish to proceed you will be assigned a Sunderland personal injury solicitor who will represent you. In most cases, you won’t have to attend court, as we always seek to settle claims outside of court.
Personal Injury Claims Sunderland – How Much Compensation?
Compensation amounts will vary from case to case. Depending on the severity of your injury and losses it could be anything from a couple of thousand pounds ranging into the millions in very serious cases.
Any compensation that we win on your behalf will be in two parts. The first aspect will involve being compensated money for your financial losses.
Our personal injury solicitors Sunderland will look to recover the following items:
- Medical and treatment expenses (including any rehabilitation costs)
- Travel costs, for example if your car is off the road or you need taxis
- Loss of earnings and wages if you have time off work
- Any expenses incurred by people taking care of you, including family and friends
- Damages relating to personal property
In addition to that the “Personal Injury Sunderland” team will also work to get a secondary compensation payment for pain and suffering. In these cases a judgement is made on the value of the pain you suffered and any injuries. This can also include psychological damage and suffering.
There are guidelines set out by the UK Government on how the ranges that these additional damages can be between and your personal injury solicitor will aim to achieve the highest payout for you.
Speeding Up a Successful Claim
In order for personal injury claims in Sunderland to stand the highest chance of success there are some aspects which we will need your assistance and support with. If you have been involved in an accident then please try to follow these bullet points below.
- If you attended hospital or saw a doctor then get a copy of the medical records
- If anyone witness the accident then get their contact details
- If possible, try and get photographic evidence of the injury and scene
- If you have any insurance documents then please supply those
- Get the details of who you think the guilty party responsible was
- Keep records and receipts of any expenses you incur
Don’t worry if you can’t, or haven’t yet got the above all completed. It simply speeds the process up if we can get these aspects resolved quickly. If you don’t have this to hand then we can help you with that.
No Win No Fee* Solicitors Sunderland
The no win no fee* process is designed to help people who don’t have the immediate finances available to employ the services of a personal injury solicitor.
It also means that the legal team representing you are highly incentivized to make sure that you receive fair and swift justice.
Of course, our accident claims team don’t need that motivation, because we are committed to helping all people receive justice, no matter what their financial circumstances.
By using our services, you don’t have to pay any upfront legal costs, and can benefit from employing the services of a no win no fee* solicitor in who will only get paid upon successful completion of your case.
No Win No Fee* Sunderland – How it Works
The no win no fee* process is very simple. You call us and tell us exactly what happened to you. We will quickly assess your injury claim and tell you whether we think there is a case to answer. If you then want us to we will enter into a contract with you.
We only take on cases that we are fully confident of winning, so the no win no fee* agreement is a perfect way in which you can have peace of mind, and we can get on with the job in hand.
Once we have started your case, we will pursue the maximum amount of personal injury compensation possible. Once settled our fees will be paid for out of a special insurance scheme, meaning you don’t have to pay us a penny. You will then receive your compensation straight to your bank account within a matter of weeks.
To get started, call us today and talk to an advisor. We have a friendly team of personal injury solicitors who have successfully won hundreds of cases throughout the North East region and the rest of the UK. You can read more about how the process works here.
Even if you don’t live in the city boundaries, we can still help you. Our lawyers can offer legal advice to anyone in the North East of England.
Accident Claims Sunderland
With years of experience in helping people just like you, we are expertly placed to help and support you during this time.
There are some very common accident claims in Sunderland that we have helped with in the past, but there are no real typical scenarios. In simple terms, if you have been involved in an accident or been injured through no fault of your own then we can probably represent you.
Below is a list of common personal injury claim types that we have successfully won for clients in the past, or can do for you. Even if you don’t see one that relates to you, it doesn’t mean we can’t help you. If in doubt call today to speak to us for accident claims advice.
- Work accident claims (including the office and RSI)
- Car accident and car crash compensation
- Road traffic accidents (RTAs)
- Slips, trips, and falls in public places
- Injuries to the spinal area, spine, back, head, and neck
- Arm, shoulder leg, knee, foot, hand, and wrist
- Eye and vision loss
- Building sites and construction sites
- Asbestos, asbestosis, and mesothelioma
- Shops, supermarkets, swimming pools, gyms, and leisure centres
- Whiplash injury claims compensation
- Industrial injury, industrial disease, deafness, and hearing loss
- Medical negligence and clinical negligence
- Food poisoning and accidents on holiday or abroad
- Cycling and motorbike injuries
- Public transport such as buses, taxis, and coaches (including pedestrians)
- Sporting including rugby, football, and horse riding (equestrian)
- Cosmetic procedures or beauty treatment gone wrong
- Criminal injury compensation
As we said, even if you cannot see something in the list above pertaining to you, it doesn’t mean there might not be case. To find out more get in touch with us today so we can start the process off to getting you the financial redress you deserve.
Worried About Taking Action Against an Employer?
One of the more common aspects we are instructed to deal with is when a person has been hurt whilst at work. An accident at work claim can be stressful, because as an employee you are probably concerned about taking legal action against your boss, company, or employer.
We would like to put your mind at rest.
Firstly, when applying for accident at work compensation our personal injury lawyers will treat your case with the utmost confidence. When it comes to making a work injury claim, your employer will have an existing insurance policy designed just for this type of occurrence.
That means, if you do take action and succeed, your boss will not have to pay compensation from their pocket. It will be paid for by the insurance companies.
Also, it’s illegal according to UK law for businesses to discriminate against employees who have pursued a work accident claim. This ruling applies to all Sunderland businesses. So, if you do wish to proceed, please be aware that you should not worry about seeking justice of this type.
Contact Personal Injury Solicitors Sunderland today to start your claim.
Thanks for the blog post.