Accident Claims Solicitors Sunderland: Personal Injury Claims
No matter how careful you are personally, an accident can still happen due to the fault of another person or third party. We are the leading Sunderland accident claims team and help people just like you in pursuing compensation payments for your financial losses and injury.
With our help, you can make a successful accident claim in Sunderland which could make a massive difference to your life, and that of your family. It means you can get the money you need whilst you recover without having to worry about finances.
Our specialist team of lawyers can champion you and make sure you receive justice. Working on a no win no fee* agreement we are expertly placed to help and support you at this time, and get started with just one phone call into our office.
Make an Accident Claim in Sunderland
All of the accident claims in Sunderland that we have successful won on behalf of our clients start with just a quick phone call into our team. By calling us we can quickly tell you whether you can claim for injury compensation.
During the call our injury claims team will find out a little more about what happened, and if we believe you are eligible will then arrange an appointment with one of our personal injury solicitors.
From that point onwards, we will represent you and fight your corner. With many years of experience we are the number one choice in the area. Call today and become the latest success story that we have helped with.
What is an Accident and Injury Claim?
An injury or accident claim in Sunderland, from a legal perspective, is any accident that happened where there is a third party at fault. A negligent third party can be anyone of the following people or organisations:
- Employers, businesses, and a workplace
- A local council or public organisation
- Another car driver or road user
- A public place such as shopping centres, store, gyms, and hotels
Types of Common Injury Claims
The common types of cases that we can help you with include the following. This list is not exhaustive as making an accident claim in Sunderland can arises from any type of scenario.
- Shoulder, arm and hand injuries
- Back, neck, head, spinal, and brain injuries
- Leg, ankle, foot, pelvic, knee and hips
- Whiplash injury claims
- Car crash accidents
- Blindness, eye, and vision loss
- Motorbike accidents
- Road traffic including buses and coaches
- Office and workplace accidents including RSI
- Industrial accident claims
- Industrial injury and disease
- Cycling accidents and pedestrians
- Slips, trips, and falls in public places
- Construction sites and building sites
Accident Solicitors Sunderland
Hundreds of clients have chosen us to represent them for a number of reasons:
- We have a friendly team of Sunderland accident claims solicitors
- We always fight tirelessly to win large accident claim compensation amounts
- We have a sympathetic and understanding approach to all clients
- We have an excellent track record in personal injury
- We don’t talk in complicated legal language
- We make the process simple, straight-forwards, and as quick as possible
- We work on a no win no fee* arrangement so anyone can make a claim
How Long After Injury Can You Make an Accident Claim?
There are time limits set out by the UK judicial authorities on accident claims. In most cases, you will need to commence a compensation claim within 3 years of the accident happening.
Because of this we always advise that you contact our Sunderland accident claims solicitors as soon as you can after the event. If you act quickly it also means that you stand a higher chance of success as witness statements will be fresh in the mind.
The three year limitation does not apply to children under the age of eighteen. It is also extended indefinitely when the accident claim involves industrial disease or illness.
For example, if you have suffered from asbestos poisoning or a long-term work-related illness it can be many years before you are diagnosed. Because of this the accident claim time limit is not set to three years, but instead is open-ended.
Call us today on 01915020723 to discuss your injury and compensation.